Nicholas Gardiner is a composer from Perth, Western Australia who specialises in film, documentary, game and installation based art. Working from his own studio with a high-powered workstation and a large collection of sound libraries and effects, he is capable of producing dynamic Hollywood quality scores of virtually any style or genre, with further experience in surround sound and exploratory music making should the need arise.
With a strong track record of collaborations, his understanding of the creative process is complimented by his:
- Flexibility in compositional approach
- Versatility of music styles and instrumentation
- Personable and friendly work ethic
- Open and receptive nature to critical feedback
- In-depth knowledge of post-production techniques
Exhibiting an eagerness to further his compositional credits and the requisite technical facilities to accomplish that, he is an ideal choice for any musical needs you may have.